Thursday, August 2, 2018

Trip Report: The Saddest Sight You'll Ever See

If you missed the last update you can read it here.

Today is the last full day. I woke up a little after 8 (before my alarm) and started getting myself around. We were planning to meet at Animal Kingdom around noon so I had a lot of time.

I showered, ate breakfast, and then started packing. I figured it would save me time that night.

I was also starting to feel the Disney blues. 

Around 10:20 I left the room. And there was the saddest thing hanging on my door. It was my check-out/Magical Express paperwork.

I got some Fanta from the food court and then hung out at the main pool. I thought about checking out the other sections of the resort, but wasn't feeling very driven to.






A little after 11 I got in the line for the bus and was off to the park.

First thing I did when I got in the park was head to a gift shop. They were supposed to have a cutting board. I had looked it up on the Shop Disney Parks App. But they didn't have it.

After that disappointment, I was off to Flights of Wonder to make up with my family. They showed up a little after noon.








We watched some of the pre-show-or I would call it that. There was a castmember standing outside the theater with an owl and he was giving out owl facts. I really love Flights of Wonder and I'm sad it has been replaced. I will remain open-minded for the new Up themed show.




No comments:

Post a Comment