Thursday, August 9, 2018

Trip Report: Flight of Passage

If you missed the last update you can check it out here.

I picked up a Mickey pretzel to try and pick me up before our Safari FastPasses.

Our safari driver was better than our last one. They really got in to the shaky bridge part which was good. 









Then, we met up with my cousins-Jorge, Amy, and their daughter Areana. We were lucky to get FastPasses for Flight of Passage at the same time. We hadn't even tried to do that.

I was sad about not seeing the queue. Everyone says the queue is amazing. I'm sure I'll see it in person someday, but there's no way I'm waiting for 2-3 hours to see it.

The ride was pretty spectacular. It reminds me of Soarin' but better. And i'm more comfortable in this one because you're strapped in real tight and have something to hold on to. I think it's best to go in with limited knowledge and just experience it so I won't say much about it. I definitely screamed but in excitement not terror. My dad said it is his new favorite ride and that's really saying something.




We hung out by WindTraders so I could call Disney Dining. Earlier in the week we had made Rivers of Light dinner package reservations at Tusker House. Now, we were trying to add my cousins. I was successful in making the change

So we stayed in Pandora for a little while to relax and take everything in before we were headed to dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment