Thursday, August 23, 2018

Trip Report: An Evening Safari

If you missed the last update you can check it out here.

My cousins (Scott & Shelly) were going on Flight of Passage with their oldest. So, they asked if we could watch their youngest-Hayley. We said sure and we would take her on the safari. Two-year-olds love animals, right?

Dad held her and she promptly fell asleep. Kids can be heavy when their dead weight. I tried carrying her and lasted like 30 seconds. 




It was really cool to see the safari at night/dusk. We were able to watch the sunset and saw 3 lions. It was a pretty bumpy ride. I probably only noticed because I was worried it would wake-up Hayley. She didn't wake-up-she was dead to the world.

Then, we were off to Pandora to see it at night. Plus, we had to return Hayley to her parents.

It was cool to see the bio-luminescence but it was kind of underwhelming. People probably oversold this land at night.




I bought the Night Blossom drink to give it a try. It was ok, but just a little too rich for me. I would have preferred a lemonade over limeade, too. I only drank about half of it. But I'm glad I gave it a try.

Up next: Will We Be Rained Out Again?

No comments:

Post a Comment