Thursday, June 7, 2018

Trip Report: Going on a Carousel Ride

If you missed the last update, you can check it out here.

As has become our tradition we took a boat ride over to Magic Kingdom. I really like going there after a fun dinner at Hoop-Dee-Doo. 





We got to the park a little after 7. To us, that meant we had some time to kill before Happily Ever After. Some people were already getting spots. In retrospect, we probably should've as well.



But instead we went through the castle and off to Fantasyland. I showed my dad the Cinderella fountain because he didn't know about it. It's a pretty fountain and if you kneel in front of it, looks like there's a crown on Cinderella's head.


The carousel was only a 15-minute wait and I've been wanting to ride it for the last few trips. It did look like it was going around really fast. But I guess it has been a long time since I've been on one. It was a fun ride and didn't make me feel sick which I had feared. Although it was hard for me to get on and off. That made me feel very out of shape and fat.


The park seemed to be get more and more crowded. So, we stopped at the best bathrooms, did the Rapunzel lantern magic shot, and then we were off to get a spot for the fireworks.


Up next: 2 New Nighttime Shows

No comments:

Post a Comment