Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Trip Report: Shutting Down Epcot (October 2018)

If you missed the last update, you can read it here.

It was just after 10 when we got out of Mexico. We decided to had for Test Track.

The posted wait time was 145 minutes, but looking at the line we didn't believe it. So, we hopped in line after they scanned our MagicBands to confirm we could be there for Extra Magic Hours.

I set a timer on my phone to see how long the wait actually was.

Our car ended up being more well-rounded then we usually make. We ended up trying to use Figment colors.



The wait ended up being just 25 minutes (including the car building). 

I forgot how intense the outside loop can be-especially when you bank.


It was 10:45 when we got off and the park would be closing at 11. Dad suggested riding again. Why not? Let's shut this sucker down.

I tried to look asleep for the picture this time, but couldn't quite remember where it was. So, I gave up like 1 second too early. Well, there's always next time.



The park was officially closed when we got off.

Unfortunately, Starbucks was closed, too. I wanted to pick up my "You are here" mug.

And it looked like they were still filming Wheel of Fortune. We could still hear yelling from over there/World Showcase.

I took a few nighttime pictures at the front of the park.






When we got out, they had just closed the monorail so dad had to take a bus like the rest of us. I got on the second bus to come for All Star Music and I still had to stand. That bus line was crazy!

It was after midnight when I got to my room so I went to bed fairly quickly and decided to shower in the morning.

Steps Walked: 23, 130


No comments:

Post a Comment