Thursday, April 5, 2018

Trip Report: Flame Tree Again

If you missed the last update you can read it here.

Now, it was lunchtime. We decided to do Flame Tree Barbecue again. We also did mobile ordering again which did go better this time. I ordered the pulled pork mac-n-cheese along with the pulled pork french fries.




We were able to get a seat on the water. It had a nice breeze and was very refreshing. 

After lunch we stopped in some shops in/on Discovery Island to kill time. Dad picked up some beach towels. These used to be our go-to souvenir when I was a kid.

Then, we got in line for Finding Nemo: The Musical. We had FastPasses. The line was actually pretty long. But we did get in. And we were able to sit at the bottom of the second tier.





I'm so glad I bought a better camera for vlogging because I was able to zoom in on the performers.

This show always gives me the chills. The music is beautiful and performers voices are spectacular.





When the show was over it was time to leave and go our separate ways. Denise was going to the hotel to relax. Then, she was going to the campfire at Fort Wilderness with some of the extended family. Dad and I were off to Via Napoli for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment