Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Trip Report: DVC & Free FastPasses (10/18)

If you missed the last update, you can check it out here.

Today we had a DVC meeting and tour over at Cooper Creek. A driver was picking me up at my hotel at 10:10 AM. So, I was up a little after 8 and took a shower.

I was a little numerous because interacting with strangers stresses me out.

I got around slowly, ate a bagel, and was off to my pick-up location. I was about 20 minutes early, but that's fine.



The gentleman picked me up a little after 10 and then we were off to pick up my parents at Bay Lake Tower. Then, he took us to Wilderness Lodge.

While we waited for the town to start, I found some great pins and put two.


Our guide was named Niko and he was from Greece. He was a fast talker like me. He was also very helpful. He showed us a Cooper Creek studio and one-bedroom. He also kept calling things bananas which was funny.






The rooms were nice and had a good amount of storage, but they aren't really my style. It was nice to check them out especially since we got three free FastPasses each out of the tour.

When we were done, Disney had a driver take us to Epcot. We rode with another couple who were also already DVC owners looking to expand. I think DVC may be an addiction. So, are annual passes.

Up next: A Breezy Lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment