Thursday, March 29, 2018

Trip Report: Seeing More Animals

If you missed the last update you can check it out here.

When we got off our tour, our FastPass for Dinosaur was ready so we were off to Dinoland. The line was kind of long, but moved fast. Does Bill Nye still have a part? I didn't hear him and know he and Disney were having some issues.




I know this pre-show video and ride way too well. I can recite the whole thing. #NoShame. But it's a classic and I love the smell in the boarding area-is that weird?

Things were working out because then our FP for Nav'i River Journey were ready. This line was a little long, too, but it's actually short, so the line can be kind of misleading.

This ride is very pretty. And after riding it twice, I will say I think it gets better as it goes on. Like you get more entranced as you go through-or at least I do. 









It was still peak lunch hour when we get off and we like eating during off hours to avoid crowds. So, we hit up the Gorilla Trail.

You may have noticed by now that we don't tour the parks very efficiently when it comes to the walking.

The Gorilla Trail-formerly Pangani Exploration trail-is nice, but I prefer the other one. But I really like tigers and bats. 

I like seeing the naked mole rats and I got to see the second-biggest bullfrog species. My parents always have a frog on their porch so it was nice to see his cousin.





My stepmom could watch the gorillas for hours. They were pretty cool today. There were some younger ones which kept wrestling. They would separate and then charge each other again. At one point, it looked like one was put in time out by one of the adults and was pouting. It was cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment