Thursday, October 12, 2017

Pre-Trip Report (October 2017)

Guess what?

I'm going to Disney World!!!

When: October 7-14th
 Where: All-Star Music
Who: Most of my extended family (over 20 people)

This trip has been years in the making. And we haven't taken a big family trip like this since 1995.



And a bunch of my cousins have kids now which will probably add a different feel to the trip. The kids range form 8 months (I know that's young) to 10 years old.

While we are going as a family we aren't doing everything together. Mostly, because that's crazy! But we have two meals planned together: dinner at Hoop-Dee-Doo and breakfast at Crystal  Palace. We also have matching shirts my cousin designed and made. They are super cute!

I haven't been in two years so there are things I haven't been able to experience. Here's some of the new or new-to-me things for the trip:

-Pandora: The World of Avatar
-Soarin' Over the World
-Frozen Ever After
-Eating at the Coral Reef
-Happily Ever After Fireworks

Here's a look at our itinerary:



Stay tuned for a trip report which should start in a couple weeks.

 Want to check out the trip report. The first post is here.

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment