Thursday, September 14, 2017

Top 5 Animal Kingdom Attractions

It's time to talk about the last park-Animal Kingdom. This used to be my least-favorite park, but it's really growing on me. I've been spending more time here.

And I have not been to Pandora yet so neither of those attractions are on this list. But I do really love these five must do attractions.

1) Kilimanjaro Safaris



This is one of my favorite attractions in all of Disney World. It's different everytime since you're looking at live animals. If you get a good driver it's even better. A lot of people are all about the lions, but, for me, it's the elephants. And I love the song they play in that section.

2) Dinosaur


I'm not really sure I can explain why I love this attraction so much. I just always have fun on it. And I'm pretty sure I can quote the whole pre-show and actual rides.

3) Finding Nemo: The Musical



This show is beautiful and always gets me in the feels. The music, puppets, and performers-all of it- are just spectacular.

4) Flights of Wonder



I only did this on my last trip and it is definitely a must do now. I'm not even a crazy big bird fan, but it's amazing to see what they are able to accomplish. And the show is engaging and has humor.

5)  The Maharajah Jungle Trek



A lof of people like Pangani because they are gorilla fans. But I am all about the tigers. Whether you do just one or both of the trails I highly suggest checking them out. It gives you the opportunity to see so many different kins of animals.

What are your must do attractions?

Thanks for reading!
Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment