Thursday, February 23, 2017

Day 8, Part 4: Moving on Up

The trip got extended a day so my dad decided to let me spend one night with them. This way I wouldn't have to pay for an extra night when they were the ones extending it. So, I was living the deluxe Poly life-at least for one night.


I had to get my Magicband coded for their room. That took a long time and wasn't working right. But after a few castmembers we were cooking with gas and headed to the room to relax and pack.

My parents needed to pack and I had to make sure my bags weren't too heavy. That turned into it's own challenged. Apparently I bought a lot of stuff-mugs are really heavy. My dad had to put some of my stuff in his suitcase.

The plan was to eat dinner at Captain Cook's and relax by the pool. I got the pulled pork nachos minus the pineapple salsa because I think pineapple is disgusting. The pork was a little dry but everything else was delicious. And the heat builds a bit, but isn't overwhelming. I would get it again and you could easily share it with someone.



Then we enjoyed the Electrial Water pageant from the dock. And decided to forgoe the pool in favor of Wishes from the hotel room. This time my dad was able to pull up the music on his phone so we got the full effect. I still don't know why they don't pump the music in. It's weird.





I was tired so after a shower it was bedtime for me. I got to sleep next to Lilo and Stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment