Thursday, February 9, 2017

Day 8, Part 2: Jungle Juice Convert?

We put our bags in a locker so we could ride Kali River Rapids. This turned out to be a good idea. I didn't know they took out the center part you could put stuff in.


A frog jumped on our raft. I don't know if he did the whole ride or bailed, but I hope he was OK. I got moderately wet and wore a dress so I could dry fast.

Since we were in Asia we went through the Maharajah Jungle Trek. I prefer this trail, but it was a bit of a disappointment this time. A lot of the animals were hiding including the tigers which I love seeing. They had carved pumpkins throughout the trek which was a cool Halloween touch.








We had 11 o'clock fastpasses for FOTLK and it was only 10 so we had some time to kill. We stopped at Harambe Popcorn for cinnamon-glazed almonds and the Jungle Juice slushies. Dad got his slushy in the special collector's cup.


I saved my almonds for later, but they are delicious if you are wondering. The slushy was good, but I like the plain juice better. The flavor seems to get a little lost with the frozen aspect.



We ate and drank near Festival of the Lion King. It was super hot and sunny. I think our clothes dried out instantly.

Up next: Eating at the Biergarten

No comments:

Post a Comment