Thursday, February 2, 2017

Day 8, Part 1: Safari Fun

This morning I had to checkout of All-Star Movies. I was sad to say good-bye to my super comfy bed.

I woke up just before 6:30. Ultimately, I was headed to the Animal Kingdom for EMH at 8. I didn't know how long it would take Bell Services to get my bags so I got ready before calling. I asked for them to come at 7 and they arrived around quarter after.

Then I said good-bye to the room and ate my last cheese danish. I got to the bus stop at 7:30 and was through bag check and in the park just after 8 so I made good time.



My parents showed up after a few minutes and we were headed on a safari. This is definitely a family favorite. There was some sun glare because it was so early, but that doesn't take away from the fun.





Our driver was great. Two giraffes walked really close to our truck. There was only one elephant sighting which was sad for me. But we did get to hear the lions roar because they were a little more active.





After the safari, we did the Pangani Exploration Trail. It was fun and there were two baby gorillas. They also had a baby zebra but we couldn't see him or her because it laid down. My stepmom could watch the gorillas for hours. I just like to walk through slowly. To each his or her own.





No comments:

Post a Comment