Thursday, February 16, 2017

Day 8, Part 3: Eating at the Biergarten

Festival of the Lion King was great. It's a very beautiful and colorful show. We were seated in the elephant section.





Then, we had to book it to the Theater in the Wild for our Finding Nemo fastpasses. I freaking love this show and the music I own the soundtrack and listen to it constantly.




We got out of the show around 1 and had reservations at Biergarten at 1:55 so we were off to Epcot.

When we got there we were immediately headed to the the World Showcase. That's a long walk especially in the hot sun. Plus, there were some Food and Wine crowds.

We only waited for a few minutes before being seated. The restaurant is dark but very well themed. I liked the band and they are very talented. The food was good, but not my taste. I enjoyed the pretzel roll and tomato salad.








I can see why people like this restaurant, but I don't plan on visiting again.

After lunch we completed the World Showcase circuit. One day I'm going to buy something Doctor Who related from the UK pavilion.


Before we left we stopped at Innovations so my parents could pick up their free passholder port glasses.

Then, it was good-bye Epcot for the last time this trip.


Up next: Moving on Up

No comments:

Post a Comment