Friday, April 29, 2016

Day 5, Part 6: Boo to You!

We went to the Poly for a little bit to rest and change into our Halloween costumes. We were going with pretty basic costumes so I just brought mine in my day bag.

My parents were Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head and I was Jesse from Toy Story.

We headed to the monorail a little after six. Getting our wrist bands and treat bag was pretty quick and painless. And we saw lot of Mr. Potato Head costumes. Probably because it was so easy.


First up, we had to get dinner at Pecos Bill's. Now, we were a little apprehensive about the new menu, but wanted to give it a try. I got the chicken fajita and a drink in the Country Bears Jug. Which was on my to-buy list for the trip.



I really liked the food. It was delicious and very flavorful. The chicken looked like it was a few weeks old, but it actually was very good and moist. The fixin's bar was pretty good and had a lot of options. I do miss the old menu, but I would eat here again.

After dinner we found out how lucky we were to eat when we did. The lines were crazy long when we headed out.


Now, it was trick or treating time. First, in Adventureland. The lines were often long, but the castmembers were really cranking us through. Then, it was off to Frontierland for those candy stations and a ride on Big Thunder.

Riding Big Thunder at night is one of my favorite things to do.

When we got off, the Boo to You Parade was going to start soon.

Originally, we were going to watch the second parade, but changed our minds. We were at the very start of the parade, but a little far away so I couldn't get very good pictures. It was also raining a little and pretty humid. Like sweat was dripping down my legs.





This also wasn't my proudest moment. I was disappointed by view since this was my first time seeing the parade and my back started to really bother me. I had a little bit of a break down.

But I pulled myself together as much as I could and enjoyed the parade.

I really want to go back to the party and get a great seat for the parade.

Up next: Put a Spell on You?

No comments:

Post a Comment