Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Day 5, Part 5: Spending All My Money

After the horrors of MMMHops, we raced to China so I could get a strawberry smoothie. It was absolutely delicious and exactly what I needed.

I also did some shopping. I collect elephants so I had to pick up a figurine.

In Australia, Denise got the spicy lamb meatball. I didn't try it, but my parents liked it.

We were planning on leaving soon so we just grabbed a cronut and the cheddar cheese soup from Canada. The soup was good, but a little to peppery and I would've prefered it be more smooth or creamy.


The cronut was amazing  though. If you've never had it-try it. While eating it was sprinkling. It wasn't horrible, but just enough to be annoying. So, it was a good time to leave.

On our way out, we stopped to ride Imagination because Figment is my homeboy. Today I wore a shirt that had Figment and Dreamfinder on it. I got tons of compliments.



Then, I spent an obnoxious amount of money on more Figment merchandise. It's the thing I spend the most money on every trip. Clothes, pins, plushes, you name it I buy it.

After that, it was time to head to the hotel for a little rest.

Up next: Boo to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment