Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Day 5, Part 4: Reliving my Youth

It was off to Japan. I wanted to buy some "crazy" foreign food for my co-workers and Denise wanted to do the pick a pearl thing.

I ended up buying more than just food. You could spend hours in that shop. Right when I walked in I saw a whole display of Sailor Moon merch. Naturally, I had to buy a bunch of it-pins, phone case, and notepads.

They had to wait about thirty minutes so after checking out I went to the Morocco pavillion. It's such a beautiful place and it's nice to just wander around. I also looked at the food, but it was mostly spices.


Back in Japan, Denise was finishing up. She ended up getting two pearls. It also started to rain a little bit.

We found ourselves at the American Adventure and the next show was soon. So we decided to check it out.

I don't remember ever doing this before so it was something new.

While we were waiting a jazz group was playing. Unfortunately, there were no Voices of Liberty today. The jazz group was great, but I would've loved to see the Voices of Liberty because people love them and I've never seen them perform.

The theatre was very beautiful. I liked the show, but it might be confusing for people who don't have a background in US history. Which I'm guessing is most non-Americans.


I would watch it again, but don't feel the need to do it every trip.

Since we were in the area, we went to the Fife and Drum so I could get some MMMHops. I don't really drink and have never found a beer I like. In fact, I figured I wouldn't like this, but had to try it since it's Hanson's beer and I am a child of the 90s.


I didn't like it at all. I wanted another drink ASAP to wash the taste out of my mouth. But I'm happy to say I tried it. Plus, I was the first New York ID for the castmember which was funny.

Up Next: Spending all my money

No comments:

Post a Comment