Thursday, August 4, 2016

Day 5, Part 7: Put a Spell on You?

After the parade we did a little bit more trick or treating. Then, we got in line for Seven Dwarfs. It was a 40 minute wait, but we figured this would be our best chance to check out the queue. It was nice to check out the attraction and it got kind of intense.

At this point, I was having pretty bad back spasms and standing was the last thing I wanted to do. It was almost time for Celebrate the Magic to start so we got a spot for it and HalloWishes.

Celebrate the Magic is one of my favorite things in Disney World and I'm always in awe. I hadn't seen the Frozen part yet and liked it. 



Hallowishes was fantastic. It is more aggressive than regular Wishes which I really liked. But it also has a strong beat which tends to mess with my heartbeat and make me uncomfortable.

After that we walked to the front of the castle to watch the Hocus Pocus show at 10:40. People were leaving so we got pretty good spots. It wouldn't start for awhile so we got out ponchos and sat on the ground.

It started to rain more at this point. A CM was going around letting everyone know that the show may be cancelled because of weather. About 10 minutes before go-time they squeegeed the stage.

They finally made the call not to do the whole show, but would do one number. I was happy with that because you can't control the weather.

But there was a lot of booing from the audience. This actually upset me.

Of course I wanted to see the whole show, but I danced for 15 years and you can't risk the safety of your performers. I enjoyed what they were able to show us.



Then, we did some trick or treating in Tomorrowland. Buzz was a complete walk on. Our last right of the night was the TTA which was even more amazing at night.

We got a little bit more candy and then headed out.


There was an All-Star Music bus when I got to the station and I was like: close enough. We waited about 10 minutes to see if the bus would fill up and then were off.

It was like 12:30 and I was ready for bed when I got to my room. I was so tired I didn't even have time record how much I walked this day.

Up next: Being Adventurous at Boma

No comments:

Post a Comment