Thursday, March 16, 2017

Day 9, Part 3: Now, it's time to say good-bye

It was around 11 and we needed lunch so we headed to Columbia Harbor House. We've never eaten here before because we aren't really fish people-especially my dad and I.

So, I got chicken nuggets and an Arnold Palmer slushie. I was also feeling a little crazy so I got the chocolate cake. I'm really a wild lady!

We heard that it's good to sit upstairs and people watch so that's what we did. The food was very good and it was a nice, cool, and quiet in there. The slush was good but could've used more tea.




Then it was time to mosey on out of Magic Kingdom. Good-Bye and See you soon-hopefully.

Denise wanted to stop at the Grand Floridian to do some shaping so we took a boat there. .I really just sat down and caught up on my trip notes. I was tired and really needed a nap. It was really hot and humid which I think I took out my energy.




Magical Express was picking us up around 2:10. We rested at the Poly in the lobby for about an hour. I took some last-minute pictures.

2397, 3311, 3314, 3320, 





My dad talked to the DVC guy about the new Wilderness Lodge DVVC and he said that they were doing tours of the Poly bungalows.

Unfortunately, the next one was at 2 so we couldn't go. If only we knew earlier in the week. It would have been nice to see them in person.

Our Magical Express was on time. I took a nap-finally-so it felt like we were at MCO in no time.

We learned we were TSA pre-checked so going through security was a breeze. It's always nice to get that but especially at MCO. And we were settled at our gate by 3:30.


I was sad to be leaving, but it was a great trip and I wasn't as sad as I normally would be.

Steps walked: 12,797
Miles Travvelled: 7.23

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment