Thursday, March 9, 2017

Day 9, Part 2: More Adorable Costumes

Big Thunder was a total walk-on. They were even sending trains out that weren't full.



After the last wildest ride in the wilderness we redeemed our Haunted Mansion fastpasses.


We made a quick stop at the best bathrooms ever! Then it was off to Tomorrowland. On our way we saw an older couple dressed as Mary Poppins and Bert. It was Halloween so I'm sure that's why and they were adorable.


Buzz was only a ten-minute wait so we rode stand-by instead of using our fastpasses. It was a good ride and I did well. Although, I am a little sad I never made galactic hero this trip.


Our Space Mountain fastpasses were ready. I offered to ride up front which I probably wouldn't have done if I knew it would be the very front. but we did get the best ride photo of the trip-hopefully I can find it.


Then, it was time for our very last ride: the TTA. We don't have a tradition for this kind of thing, but this was a nice attraction to finish with. It's always enjoyable and relaxing.


No comments:

Post a Comment