Thursday, September 29, 2016

Day 7, Part 1: Father-Daughter Epcot Morning

This morning I woke up a little before 7:30 which was when my alarm was set to go off. Since I went to bed so quickly last night I had to shower this morning and rock wet hair which isn't my favorite thing.

Around 8, I left the room and went to the food court for the breakfast of champions: a cheese danish and root beer.

Then, it was time to get a bus to Epcot. This took forever. Like 2 busses for every other park showed up before an Epcot one. There was an adorable little girl on the bus. I offered to stand so she could sit but her mom said she was fine. And it looked like she discovered some blue eyeshadow that morning. I guess she was playing adult.

I got to the park around 9.


I was sprinkling a little and I met my dad at what I call the "dancing fountain".


We decided to ride Test Track which was maybe 20-30 minute to wait. Our car did pretty well and had a score of 207.



Then we stopped Mousegears and dad picked up a Grumpy shirt. It was much needed since he was running out of shirts to wear.

We were on our way to The Land because we wanted to ride Soarin'. Unfortunately, it had a sixty minute wait so we decided to skip it and did Living with the Land instead. Having done the Behind the Seeds tour added a different perspective to it which I enjoyed.




Our boat ride was over at about 10:30 so we went to the Seas to stay dry and cool. I was hoping there would be manatees because they are my favorite animals.



And there were!!!

They had two adorable manatees named Lou and Lil' Joe. So, I watched them swim around for a little bit.

We checked on some of the other tanks, too. Cuttlefish are so freaky looking. And there was a white starfish with black parts. It looked like a toasted marshmallow.



Maybe I was getting hungry!

Up next: Boats, Boats, Boats

No comments:

Post a Comment