Thursday, September 22, 2016

Day 6, Part 6: Spiders Scare Me

After Wishes to avoid the mass-exodus we started toward Adventureland. We decided to use our Jungle Cruise FP.

Typically my dad and I aren't a huge fan of this attraction. But we heard it can be different at night.



Obviously, I couldn't know this, but there is a tarantula in a cage and it moves. I leaned against the crate it was on and it moved. That was quite the surprise.

Our skipper was great and it was a fun ride. The skippers on the dock were joking around and causing all kinds of trouble ;)

Then, we were ready to head out. I wanted to stop at Starbucks first to get one of the You Are Here mugs. I wanted them from all four parks but those suckers are heavy and I already purchased several mugs. So, hopefully they will continue to have them and buy more on future trips.



When I get to the bust stop there were two Movies buses already waiting. I had to stand but was grateful just to get back to the hotel.

I was exhausted and went to bed as quickly as I could.

Up next: Father-Daughter Epcot Morning

No comments:

Post a Comment