Thursday, September 15, 2016

Day 6, Part 5: Getting a Different Perspective

It was a little after 9 when we finished up. I checked the app and it said Splash was a 10 minute wait and we had 8:25 fastpassess for Big Thunder so it would make sense to be in Frontierland. Plus, dad wanted to film it with his GoPro.


The first time we rode his camera had died because he accidentally left it on.

Now, my dad and I are both scared by this ride. This time when we got to the drop I took in the nice view and then closed by eyes.

It's a great ride, but screams of pure terror came out of my mouth.

Then, it was time for the wildest ride in the wilderness.

After we did a little re-group and make plans.

Coming into the night we had Jungle Cruise fastpasses for 6 but we weren't feeling is. We tried to change it to the Main Street Electrical Parade. Even though it was showing available it wouldn't let us. The app just pushed the Jungle Cruise FP back to 9:45. We didn't want to fight it so we decided to just not worry about it.

Instead, I suggested going to New Fantasyland. We wanted a snack at Gaston's and then watch Wishes from Fantasyland.



We all got LeFou's Brew and I bought a chocolate croissant. That croissant was delicious, but I probably should've skipped it because then I was so uncomfortably full.

Then, we caught Wishes from the front of New Fantasyland. I do not suggest watching from here if it's your first time because you don't get the whole view. You actually have to keep turning your head since the fireworks go off over Cinderella and Beast's Castles. But it was still nice and less crowded.






Up next: Spiders Scare Me

No comments:

Post a Comment