Sunday, August 21, 2016

Day 6, Part 2: Bacon Coma from Boma

My stepmom had a massage and other pampering at the Senses Spa at The Grand Floridian so she headed that way after lunch.

Dad and I relaxed at the resort a little bit and took in the animals. It was raining a little, but there were some giraffes and zebra hanging out.




Originally, we were going to do mini-golf because we always talk about doing it. But it was supposed to rain all day so we went to look at some stuff at Disney Springs instead. I guess we are still just talking about mini-golf. Maybe someday.

But that didn't last very long. After about an hour, we were both kind of tired so we decided to go separate ways and rest at our respective hotels.

I'm not a big napper, but I was definitely ready for one right now.


Up next: Muggy Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment