Thursday, August 11, 2016

Day 6, Part 1: Being Adventurous at Boma

Animal Kingdom had extra magic hours this morning and we had breakfast reservations for 10:30 at Boma. The original plan was to go to the park, but the previous night we decided to skip it and sleep in a little.

I woke up a little before 9, got around, and headed to the bus stop.

And I had great bus luck this morning. Only had to wait a few minutes to catch one to Animal Kingdom and then there was one waiting to take me to Animal Kingdom Lodge. Turns out it was exact same bus.

That would've been nice to know!!! ;)

I didn't realize how close AKL was to the park. I guess it makes sense. But after the Hoop-Dee-Doo fiasco I didn't want to take any chances.

So I was there before 10. I took the time to take pictures and check out the lobby. And I bought a small hand-carved box from one of the shops. It's probably one of my favorite souvenirs.


Once it was time for our reservations we were seated very quickly. And we were seated really close to one end of the buffet.


There was a ton of food on the buffet with a lot of variety.

I'm not a very adventurous eater, but a buffet is a good way to try new things. So, I did. Overall, I was pretty happy. The beef hash was very good. And the bacon was perfect for me and the fruit was very ripe.



We had the house juice to drink. I think it's the same as Jungle Juice. And it grew on me the more I drank it.

I was definitely full and satisfied at the end of the meal. I probably ate a pound of bacon. #NoRegrets

Up next: Bacon Coma from Boma

No comments:

Post a Comment