Sunday, August 22, 2021

Trip Report: Disney Ducks! (Day 8, Part 1 | November 2020)

 Today is the final day of vacation. So sad! 


Dad did call Magical Express to get our pick up time because our flight had been changed. Then, we got around and took our bags to Bell Services. I also looked around the lobby a little bit because we hadn’t before.




Then, we were off to Magic Kingdom. I wanted to hit up Sleepy Hollow because I had been deprived of my waffle earlier in the trip. My dad didn’t want anything so I waited in line while he got a seat. The line was about 20 minutes but definitely worth it.







While I was in line, dad got a seat outside the Hall of Presidents and was able to see the Muppets show. Sadly, I was not blessed with my wonderful muppet friends. I really want Great Moments in History to come back. Well, I did get one quick glimpse of Sam Eagle.


I did get to make two duck friends while I ate my waffle. There was a male and female one. He kept puffing himself up every time someone came near him. I don’t know if he was showing off or protecting his lady friend. Hopefully, he wasn’t too stressed. I tried not to interfere with them and just appreciate their beauty from afar. 




Since I finished my fantastic waffle, it was time to go on some attractions. Naturally, we made our way to Big Thunder. Did you even go to Magic Kingdom if you don’t ride the Wildest Ride in the WIlderness? The line was oddly long. We thought maybe they just did a cleaning cycle. The line moved pretty fast. 


I stopped into the Splash Mountain gift shop to check if they had any plushes. Sadly, they did not.


On our way to Tomorrowland, we ran into a Cavalcade going through Frontierland. It was one we hadn’t seen before so I rushed up the wooden walkway to get to the front and see more of it. This one was Christmas-themed.








In Tomorrowland, we rode Buzz. Dad finally beat me and we did successfully beat Zurg. Stitch was in his Santa outfit on the Tomorrowland stage. I had to pick up a pretzel from The Lunching Pad like the Childless Millennial I am.





Up Next: Time to Say Goodbye


No comments:

Post a Comment