Thursday, July 15, 2021

Trip Report: Dinner at San Angel Inn (Day 7, Part 4 | Dinner at San Angel Inn)

 It was getting closer to dinnertime so we decided to head toward Mexico again. We got in line, because we still didn’t know they were letting people in with ADRs. We were early because of this, too.

They wouldn’t let us check in early so we walked around the vendors. We saw a man doing glass work in the shop near the Three Caballeros queue. It was so fascinating to watch and I really enjoyed it. Dad and I both highly recommend checking it out. He was a true artist.






Then, it was time to eat. This restaurant is still a little dark for me, but it’s really beautiful. It was extra nice because they were at reduced capacity so not too crowded or loud. I enjoyed my food, but it wasn’t very memorable. Dad was happy because they had plantains and he loves them. 




After dinner, we went back to Future World. We wanted to do Test Track at night since that didn’t work out last time. There was no audio in our car. We didn’t mind because we could probably provide our own commentary. I did tell a Cast Member so one would have a lesser experience. He offered to let us ride again, but we didn't feel like we missed out on anything.



We stopped in MouseGear to do some shopping. My dad did buy my stepmom a sweater. Then, we called it a night. At the hotel, I showered and packed because it’s our last night.


Steps Walked: 17,018 


No comments:

Post a Comment