Thursday, April 15, 2021

Trip Report: Pretty Princesses (Day 4, Part 3 | November 2020)

 Next we were going to get food, but the Space Mountain wait was 20 minutes, so we decided to get in line for that instead. Buzz was on the stage in Tomorrowland and we were able to see him from the line because it wrapped around the stage.



After a spin through space we trekked to the other side of the park and got lunch at Peco Bill’s. This is quickly becoming one of my favorites in Magic Kingdom. 





A cavalcade stepped off when we left the restaurant so we were able to see the princesses. They were in their winter outfits which are gorgeous. 






Then, we headed back to Tomorrowland. We were going to do Buzz, but the line was a little long so we switched to Carousel of Progress. I love this ride, but it always makes me sleepy. I think it’s because it’s dark and cool.


The Buzz line was shorter so we hopped in line. I won, but no galactic hero. It’s been years since I got that.





We were done with the park so we decided to leave. The Dapper Dans were on Main Street so we stopped to watch them. Dad stopped in the bathroom so I waited by the Roy and Minnie statue. A family took a picture with the statue while I was there. The dad asked his wife if they had an extra mask for Roy. She didn’t but I did and appreciated the humor so I gave them a mask. 


Up Next: Dinner at the Boathouse 


No comments:

Post a Comment