Thursday, July 11, 2019

Trip Report: Tri-Circle D Ranch (December 2018)

If you missed the last post, you can check out here.

We had some time to kill before dinner so we headed over to the Tri-Circle D Ranch. It's just a hop skip and a jump away from Pioneer Hall.

There's a little room in the stable that has a recording that tells you a brief history of Walt and horses. It also has a bunch of pictures and some displays. 








One of the big horses (I think a Percheron) was getting a bath. My parents stopped and talked to the CM doing the washing for a little bit while I looked around. 

You can see some of the horses, but a lot of them are away from the public. I'm sure that's for their safety. You also can't touch them. They each have their own Disney name tags outside their stalls. And there are instructions for their individual diets. these horses live a pretty charmed life.

Outside is where Cinderella's ponies are kept. They are kept in a few different pens. We were trying to figure out how they are divided-size, personality, etc. And they had a cool little device to push down on and get fresh water. I know some horses who would think that was a toy. 




We also checked out the little gift shop. There are tons of cool signs and details in and outside the shop. The only thing I really wanted from the store was the resort-specific Christmas pin. I really wish I bought it, but reasonable me decided not to because it was pricey and  I already bought some from other resorts. 









Then, we headed back to Pioneer Hall and waited for them to open the doors.

Up next: Hoop-Dee-Doo is Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment