Thursday, July 25, 2019

Trip Report: Hoop-Dee-Doo is Life (December 2018)

If you missed the last update you can check it out here.

Before I knew it, we were let into Pioneer Hall. We were seated in the first row all the way on the left (if you're facing the stage). I've sat in the front before and it's so nice to be so close. I think we had had this waiter before, too. 



Speaking of someone we've seen before: We had the same Dolly as our last trip. She had flirted with my dad and took a picture with him. She's in the intro for my Disney vlogs so I've seen her a lot. 

I set my camera up on it's tripod facing the stage. Sometimes my footage would go out of focus, but it was worth it to be able to record while enjoying the show. 

Of course the cornbread and honey butter was delicious like normal. I asked for mac and cheese again. I don't like ribs or fried chicken, so I like that I can get something else. I did eat some chicken breast after taking off the skin this time-trying to get that protein. 






The show was great just like it usually is. They did add some Christmas songs which was a nice treat. And you can bet I said it was my birthday when they asked.

I made a shirt that said, "All I want for Christmas is to be the Can-Can dancer." Alas my dream did not come true. The cast did acknowledge it. My dad said he saw them checking me out-probably sizing me up. That's ok, I'm really top-heavy. Hopefully, that will change as I lose weight. Someday I'll fit in that costume and be picked. The next day I learned that was Six-Bits first show. I had posted some pictures on Instagram and he liked them. Naturally, I creeped on his profile and now I follow him.












I'm obsessed with Hoop-Dee-Doo and this was the perfect way to spend my 30th birthday.

Up next: Christmas Light Viewing


No comments:

Post a Comment