Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Trip Report: A Breezy Lunch

If you missed the last update, you can check it out here.

When we got to Epcot, I took a few pictures and then we were on our way to the Rose & Crown for our 12:20 lunch reservation. We were meeting my cousins with their 9-month old. They were slightly delayed because of a bug problem in their hotel room. But they got there just in time.


We got seated outside and right on the water. There was a nice cool breeze which made it extra comfortable. I like being on the water there.

I got the bangers and mash like usual and it was delicious...also as usual. I didn't write down what everyone else got. But it was a nice relaxing meal.



We did end up having to ask for our check because we were pushing it for our Soarin' FastPasses.

The FP line was actually like a 20-30 minute wait but that's ok. Lisa (my cousin) waited outside with the baby. They were planning on doing rider swap,  but we ended up running out of time.

This was my first time on the new Soarin'. I liked the new video. The Taj Mahal had my favorite smell. But it still gave me anxiety. I just always have to prepare myself for this ride. And I probably can only ride it one time.

We were going to ride Imagination but it was like 2:30 and we needed to get to Fort Wilderness by 3:30. So, I swung by Starbucks to pick up my bag and ad called a Minnie Van. 


We said good-bye to Epcot for the last time this trip and were off.

Up next: The Family's All Together

No comments:

Post a Comment