Thursday, March 8, 2018

Trip Report: Curds & Whey...er Gravy (10/18)

If you missed the last update, you can check it out here.

Dad and I finished up golfing around 4:30. We had no plans until 8 which was dinner reservations at Splittsville.

Originally we were planning on going back to the hotel, but I suggested just going straight to Disney Springs. I knew we were planning on shopping and thought it would be better to do this before dinner. Plus, I didn't want to travel for over an hour on a bus to rest in a hotel room for 30 minutes.

I convinced them, so we spent a few more minutes at the Swan. My dad and I drank some Powerade to get those electrolytes back up.

Then, we caught a bus to Disney Springs.

Our first stop when we got there was the Daily Poutine. We got a regular poutine to share. And we each got a watermelon lemonade-Odwalla of course.




It was a nice little snack to tide us over until our dinner. And the lemonade was very refreshing.

Then, we were ready to shop.

Uniqlo was cool but a little bit of a bust for us. I bought a few things at World of Disney. Does anyone else always get lost in this store? I picked up some bath salts and bath bombs at Basin.





I stopped in the Co-Op. I got 3 postcards from the Wonderground Gallery. The dresses at Cherry Tree Lane are just beautiful and totally my aesthetic.

Then, it was off to Splittsville.

We got the loaded fries as an appetizer. My entree was the taco salad sans jalapenos-I just don't like the taste of peppers. 




The taco salad was good, but the fries were better. They were very salty but I'm very OK with that.

Originally, we were going to try bowling, but we were too tired. So at about 9:30 we headed to our respective hotels. 



Steps Walked: 17,178


No comments:

Post a Comment