Thursday, June 22, 2017

YouTube Channels I Watch

I watch YouTube more than I watch TV. I basically have 3 categories of channels I watch and one of them is Disney-related. These are the ones I subscribe to and watch regularly. Each name has a link to the YouTube channel if you want to check it out.

 
I listen to the podcats and watch the videos on the DisUnplugged and WDW Info channels. They post video editions of their weeky podcasts along with vlogs and ride throughs. I especially love anything with Craig Williams. He's my favorite and as the producer is often in a lot of the videos.

Joe and Ashley no longer make videos, but their old videos are still up. I love re-watching them. Most of their videos are long and detailed and are vlogs of their vacations. They also have some videos from home where they cook or talk about things like Sorcerers of Magic Kingdom (or whatever it's called)

This is another young couple who vlog their regular Disney World vacations. They are a little sickly-sweet but I don't mind. They'll also do hauls. which I love especially when I'm planning a vacation.

Allison does more than Disney videos but she has a ton of Disney videos. She often has Disney Pinterest recipes or crafts. She also does monthly Disney unboxing. Who knew there were so many Disney subscription boxes out there?!

I'm obsessed with their channel-especially Jenn. I'm always sad when she doesn't show up. This couple is just so positive and "normal" which I love watching. Tim and Jenn film more than Disney stuff, too. They're very good at showing Disney, Unviersal, Sea World, and Florida in general. They are actually daily vloggers so their videos will often just be their everyday life which I enjoy.

These aren't the only Disney channels I watch but they are the ones at the front of my mind that I watch regularly. Are there any Disney YouTube channels you think I should check out? I'm always looking for more.

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment