Thursday, June 8, 2017

My Disney Bucket List

This list could have a hundred things on it and not be complete, but I didn't want to go crazy. So, I narrowed it down to 10. Some are kind of over the top and others are very reasonable. Either way, I certainly want to do all of these things.

1) Stay concierge at the Grand Floridian

     I've never stayed concierge at any hotel so anything would be great but The Grand is my favorite hotel so of course, that's where I would love to stay.

2) 2 Coasts, 1 Day
     Why do I want to do this? I don't know. It just seems like fun and I know people have done it before like during a 24-hour event.

3) Do a Disney Cruise to Alaska
     Now, cruises freak me out, but I still want to do one. And Alaskan cruises just seem so beautiful and awe-inspiring.

4) Adventures by Disney (Anywhere out of North America)
     I've never heard someone complain about an ABD trip. I've always wanted to travel outside of North America but do find it very scary.* ABD is a safe way (in my opinion) to explore another country and culture.

* I want to say, I don't think all other countries are dangerous. But I have anxiety and this is something that causes a lot of anxiety. I do plan on talking about Disney and anxiety at some point.

5) 4 Parks, 1 Day
    I've done 3, but never 4.

6) Eat Around the "World"
    I don't really drink and am a picky eater but I still want to eat around World Showcase. To me, this means eating/drinking a unique item in each country.

7) Visit every Disney Park
    I've only been to Disney World so this one would take a lot of effort (and money). But I want to experience the magic all around the world.

8) Meet Figment

    He's awesome. Who wouldn't want to meet him?

9) Visit at Christmas
    That's right I've never been to Disney during the Christmas holiday. It's my favorite time of year and Disney is my favorite place so it's a match made in heaven. Plus, that would mean I could be there on or close to my birthday.

10) See the Kiss Goodnight
    This is probably the easiest one to accomplish. There's really no reason I haven't experienced the Kiss Goodnight. But I plan on checking this one off on my next trip.

What's on your Disney Bucket List?

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment