Thursday, January 26, 2017

Day 7, Part 5: Dreams of your Imagination

When we left Frozen it was almost six and we had 5:55 fastpasses for Star Tours.



That's a really intense ride. We had the exact same sequence as our last ride which is a little disappointing. I really wanted to go to Hoth, but instead we podrace every time.

Then, we rested for a little bit. On our way to Fantasmic we also grabbed a funnel cake (each) from the Oasis Canteen which I love and highly recommend.


Because we did the dinner package, we got priority seating. We ended up four rows back which is were we usually sit anyways.


I kind of miss the old warm-up crew because they really hype up the crowd. But the music was ok-there was a remix of Tale as Old as Time.

While we waited, Dad was thirsty and got a beer. He said the drink lines were crazy and that was the only thing he could get without wandering around the amphitheater.

Fantasmic was amazing as per usual. I get a little teary-eyed when the lady comes on for the intro-even when I just hear it on YouTube videos. This is my favorite nighttime event.







After the show ended it was eight, but we decided to call it an early night. I had to change hotels the next day so I had to pack. We waited for the theater to clear out before leaving. It's better to sit and wait than to stand and wait in my opinion.

Steps Walked: 15,208
Miles Traveled: 8.06

Up next: Safari Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment