Thursday, January 19, 2017

Day 7, Part 4: Frozen Fever

After our delicious "linner" we just go in line for the 5 PM frozen show.

The video they play about Arendale 101 is hilarious. Although we were waiting for a long time so I watched it dozens of times. It's great that Disney does stuff like this to entertain you while you are in line.

The show was a little delayed, but eventually we were let in. We ended up about halfway back from the stage and in the middle of the row. Score!



It was a great show. I really like Frozen so I was already on board because of the music. But the historians were fantastic. I love that they include jokes for the parents/adults. The guy historian we had was especially great.

And the ending! It's so moving and amazing. And it was perfectly executed.

My dad enjoyed it, too. I would consider it a must do and am happy we waited to see the show.

Up next: Dreams of your Imagination

No comments:

Post a Comment