Thursday, January 12, 2017

Day 7, Part 3: Another New Experience

We had to wait for Denise who spent the morning resting at the hotel. Because of our Toy Story fastpasses we decided yo wait in Pixar Place.

First, I  stopped and bought the best pin ever!




After a couple minutes, we were inside and riding. I sat with a stranger which had never happened before. We were both surprised but I wasn't upset about it.

I can't seem to do better than 130,000, but it was still a fun ride.

Look what we found.


We had reservations at Mama Melrose's at 2:45 so we thought Muppet Vision would be a good next attraction since they were in the same area. Plus, it's always funny.



Then, we checked in early for our reservation early.

Now, a few hours earlier I noticed we had fastpasses for Frozen Ever After which we couldn't make because of our "linner'. I was really upset because this was one attraction I was looking forward to. So, we decided to try to stand-by for the 5 PM show.

As another new experience we were trying the Fantasmic dinner package. For $45 you get a fountain drink, appetizer, entree, and a shared dessert.

Here's what we got:

Apps: Denise-tuna, dad-mussels, me-tomato and mozzarella. I was the only one that liked what I got.



Entree: They got the charred strip steak and I got the penne with chicken and four cheese sauce. Mine was delicious and I had to stop myself from finishing it so I would have room for dessert. My dad said it was the best steak  he's ever had.



Desert was a combination platter of chocolate canoli cake, cheesecake-we think amaretto, and tiramisu. The canoli cake was kind of meh. The cheesecake was good and not too rich. I don't like coffee, but the cream on the tiramisu was good.


Overall, it was a good meal and worth the money.

Up Next: Frozen Fever


No comments:

Post a Comment