Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Day 5, Part 2: Behind the Seeds

After the big Chevy ad we trekked across the park for the 10:30 Behind the Seeds tour.

We've been talking about trying different things like tours and this is a pretty good introduction to that. It isn't very expensive and is only just over an hour long. Plus, they have tons of discounts so be sure to ask.

I really enjoy Living with the Land so I was hopeful for this. And I wasn't wrong.

Our tour guide was named Camille and she was great. The whole thing was fun and informative. We were able to ask questions and interact with certain parts of the greenhouses.

This tour would be especially good for people into gardening. I'm personally not that into it, but still really enjoyed the tour and recommend checking it out.

Heck, I'll probably do it again just because.

Up next: Old Family Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment