Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Day 5, Part 1: EMH @ Epcot...sort of

I woke up a little after 7, got around, and headed to the food court for breakfast. I really wanted a waffle, but not enough to wait in line. So, I grabbed a cheese danish and a banana. The danish was very good.

Epcot had extra magic hour today, but we decided to just get there at 9. Especially since it would probably be a long night.

The bus came in about five minutes and I got to Epcot just before 9 so I was able to quickly go through the resort guest line.



I just took some pictures and waited for my parents. Like usual. It started to rain a little bit and we decided to meet by Test Track. Let me tell you, not a lot of covered seating over that way.

On my way, I stopped at Mousegears and saw an awesome Figment display with an amazing sweatshirt. Nice to see his popularity spreading.


Around 9:10 we got in line and used our fastpasses for Test Track. There kept being announcements that it might close because of the weather. Luckily, that didn't happen.



We tried to make a powerful car like usual.



Then, my parents got sucked in by the huge Chevy ad space and looked at a truck for awhile. I think they did get a pin or something which is maybe kind of worth it.

Up next: Behind the Seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment