Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Day 5, Part 3: Old Family Favorites

When we finished our tour, it was time for our noon reservations at the Rose and Crown. This is definitely a must-do and a priority four our family.

We were seated pretty quickly and got an outside table. The weather was beautiful so it was nice to sit right on the World Showcase Lagoon.

Dad and I got what we came for-bangers and mash. He also got a scotch egg as an appetizer. Denise got the scotch egg and corn beef hash on toast. It was a good, satisfying meal.


After lunch, we decided to enjoy the World Showcase and some Food and Wine booths.

First, they had to go to the bathrooms so I watched a little bit of the lumberjack show in Canada. It was actually kind of packed. I don't really have strong feelings about the show one way or the other.


We did stop and get a photopass picture near the bridge in France.

I should also say it was raining on and off all day which was a little frustrating.

We stopped at the Brazil booth for the pork belly and coconut candy. My parents thought the pork belly was so-so. I had never had it before and liked it, but have nothing to compare it to.



The coconut candy was very good, but also incredibly sweet. I'm glad we were sharing it, because I couldn't have eaten the whole thing by myself.

After our little snack we were off again.

Up next: Reliving my Youth

No comments:

Post a Comment