Thursday, June 10, 2021

Trip Report: Victory! (Day 6, Part 3 | November 2020)

 It was still raining sporadically as predicted. We headed to Toy Story Land since it’s right next to Galaxy’s Edge. We did Midway Mania which is always a fun time. I beat my dad which makes it even more fun! We were going to ride again because it looked like a short line. In reality there was a weird gap in the line by the entrance. A woman yelled at us for cutting the line so we peaced out.





Instead we got in line for Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway-another attraction we haven’t been able to enjoy yet. The line ended up being about 45 minutes, but it was totally worth it. The rain kept coming and going which was annoying since most of the extended queue was outside with no cover. As much as I loved this and would recommend it, I can’t wait to do it with the actual pre-show.



Then, we headed to Star Tours. I really enjoy this, but as I get older, it makes me a little nauseous every time. I’m not sure I can ride it two times in a row anymore. We shopped in the gift shop. My nephew likes Baby Yoda so we wanted to get him some Star Wars stuff for Christmas.


Because it’s apparently our thing to do something Star Wars and then something Toy Story, we were off to Toy Story Land again. We rode Midway Mania two more times. I’m definitely liking this reduced capacity with no FastPass thing. Of course, I won again-both times.







My victory made me hungry so we got lunch at the ABC Commissary. I’m not sure we’ve actually eaten here before. It was good, but nothing special. I got another kid’s meal-grilled cheese this time.


Up Next: Cavalcade Surprise


No comments:

Post a Comment