Thursday, June 17, 2021

Trip Report: Cavalcade Surprises (Day 6, Part 4 | November 2020)

 After lunch we stopped in to watch the animated short which was “Vacation Fun.” When we came out a cavalcade came by. THis was a nice surprise because we thought the rain would keep them away all day. And this one had Santa!




Then, we walked through One Man’s Dream. It’s always nice to see all the displays. The original movie about Walt was playing which made me happy. I don’t remember the last time we got to see that. I think it’s important for people to learn about Walt and remember he’s a real person. 






Next we got in line for Slinky Dog Dash. I really like Toy Story Land at night. We ended up waiting about 50 minutes, but we didn’t mind. I was brave and kept my eyes open the whole time!





We stopped into Muppet Vision 3D glasses. Fortunately, we’ve seen this countless times he didn’t miss very much.


There was still some time to kill before our late dinner reservations. We walked down Sunset Boulevard so I could take some pictures. This is another place I think is beautiful at night. 


There were projections on Tower of Terror which I loved being able to see Christmas is my favorite time of the year and these projections are part of why.








On our way to Sci-Fi we saw another Cavalcade! I’m so happy we got to see characters today.


We haven’t eaten at Sci-Fi since I was a kid. I like the atmosphere and the food was good, but I got way too much. I would eat here again, but it isn’t a must do.








The park closed at 7 and we left the restaurant a little after 8. So, we got to walk through a mostly empty park. A bus was waiting for us when we got to the bus stop. Second night in a row!


Good night!


Steps Walked: 20,013


No comments:

Post a Comment