Thursday, April 6, 2017

All-Star Movies Review

During my last trip to Disney, I stayed at All-Star Movies. My family was more of a Moderate or Deluxe group growing up because we were a family of 5.


I picked Movies because it was cheapest and has the most appeal to me. I stayed in a standard room and requested a king bed in the Mighty Ducks' section. My requests were granted.

My room was in the back of the building. It wasn't anything special to look at, but that is fine by me. Plus, it was really quiet. I was maybe a five-minute walk from the food court and busses. That isn't bad and I wouldn't pay for a preferred room because it isn't worth it. I was also really close to the food court for All-Star Music. Some nights I took advantage of this and would ride the Music bus if it came first.



I can't speak to the size of the room if it had two beds, but it was perfect with the one king. There was enough room for me to stretch if needed. And there was a decent amount of storage. I especially like the little peg hooks on the wall.






The room was in great condition. It's also a little bland, but all I was doing was sleep so that doesn't bother me.

And the bed. It was probably the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. It was soft but not too soft. I got some great nights of sleep in that bed.

The theming is very dramatic, but that's what appeals to kids. And me. I loved seeing massive hockey masks or dalmatians. They even extend the themeing to the sidewalks in the different areas.






The food court was pretty standard. I usually just got a drink with my refillable mug and a cheese danish. That's because I didn't want to wait for a hot meal and I really like cheese danishes. Most of the time it was hopping with people and they seemed to be enjoying themselves.





I was happy with my stay at All-Star Movies and I would gladly visit again.

Have you ever stayed here? What was your experience?

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment